The Custody Firm — Call us now we can help you.   (909) 295-5555
Riverside Custody Lawyer
Riverside County Custody Attorney
Child Custody Home Child Custody Free Evaluation Child Custody Lawyers Child Custody Case Results Custody Firm Contact
Best Custody Lawyer
Child Custody
Child Custody Mediation
Parenting Plans
legal custody
physical custody
Child Visitation
Supervised Visitation
Child Support
Custody Trial Lawyer
Ex-Parte Hearing Lawyer
Child Protective Services
Restraining Order Lawyer
Restraining Order Lawyer
Restraining Order Lawyer

Plans Starting at $1499
(909) 295-5555


Sometimes a judge will order that a supervisor or monitor be present during child visitation times to observe a parent's behavior and take notes that can be used to prepare a report for the court.

What's important is to establish that you are a responsible parent who is able to handle the parenting responsibilities assigned to you.

If you are required to pay for a professional supervisor or monitor for your visits you will want to get a report from them after six or more visits and schedule a hearing with the court to see if you can get the judge to allow you unsupervised visits or at least allow a non-professional supervisor. A non-professional supervisor or monitor such as a grandmother can be a huge savings to you if they are available. Don't be surprised at all the hoop jumping you will have to do in order to see your child. The sooner you have a good lawyer the better. If you are ordered to have a supervisor or professional supervisor or monitor during your child visitation you need to prepare your long term strategy for making sure that it's only temporary.

Just to keep the visitation time you are awarded, you will need to show consistant, appropriate, and responsible parental behavior. If you are trying to get more child visitation time you may have to show that you go above and beyond what you are asked to do. You may also have to go to court to show where the other parent is failing to keep up their end of the bargain. All in all you need to maintain regular and thorough records of your visits and order regular reports from your supervisor or monitor so that you are able to prove your case and defend yourself at any time. The Custody Firm lawyers are here to help you when it comes time to determine, defend, or challenge your custody and child visitation rights. We are ready to take your case to court to bring an end to your need for supervisors and monitors or to establish the need for a supervisor or monitor for the other parent if they need to be watched.

You will get Best Prices + Best Results.

Talk to The Custody Lawyer now! Call: (909) 295-5555


Call Now For A Free Consultation With The Custody Lawyer


San Bernardino    -   Fontana    -    Riverside    -   Victorville

Custody Attorney Lawyer - Riverside Family Law - Los Angeles Family Law Custody - Custody Attorney - Custody lawyer Attorney